We need you to get involved in our annual Baby Hip Health Week which runs from the 6-13 March so that every parent will know if their child is at greater risk, and what to look for.
We want you to help spread the word that early diagnosis with Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) can make a difference. It can mean the difference between living pain-free or a living a lifetime of suffering and discomfort. Remember, we don’t take walking for granted!
Helping couldn’t be easier, and we will support you every step of the way. There are many ways you can make a difference, but here are a few suggestions from us:
- Host a Put the Kettle On event. A pack explaining all about this campaign is available to help you get started. Email, email@example.com for yours!
- Make a donation via our JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving pages, or by simply sending a text to 70070 including text WEBS12 and donation amount.
- Show your support by changing your FaceBook profile picture, and replacing it with our campaign logo (available to copy and paste from our FaceBook page.
- Share your story so that we publish it across our social media platforms.
- Go that little bit further, and contact your local newspaper and radio stations about your experiences.
- Distribute our award winning booklet, ‘Baby Hip Health,’ identifying the five key signs for Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip (DDH) to local clinics, surgeries, and other healthcare practitioners; helping to educate those at the forefront of healthcare provision.
Please help us to help others by making this the best awareness week yet! Remember, we don’t take walking for granted! For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office on 01925 438090