close

STEPS Charity Worldwide

Registered Charity No 1094343. A Not for Profit Company Registration No 4379997

The STEPS National Office Help-Line is open Monday-Friday, 9.30am - 4.00pm (calls charged at national rate)

Address: STEPS, Wright House, Crouchley Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0AS

Helpline: +44 (0)1925 750271

Admin Telephone: +44 (0)1925 750273

Fax: +44 (0)1925 750 270

Email: info@steps-charity.org.uk

Contact STEPS

Click the button below to complete our enquiry form:

Read more...

Contact Us
I Am:
Follow us on:
helpline
01925 750271
We don't take walking for granted
Print - Text Size + Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE

HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE 2 years, 11 months ago #74037

A friend of mine who is a joiner kindly made us a Hip Spica chair for our daughter using the STEPS instructions.

It has been a great help to us and our daughter and I really dont think we could have coped with out one.

His name is Grant Hutton and his email is This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and mobile is 07739 361293. He is based just outside Dartford (beside Bluewater!) and did a great job on ours.

He is able to produce the chair quickly and can be modified to meet specific requirements

Ours was not painted or padded but we easily modified it and padded it out with cushions and cost ?150 which was money well spent.

I hope this is of interest and if anyone would like to see pictured of our chair please PM me.

Thanks

Re: HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE 2 years, 10 months ago #74266

• wandgmum
  • Junior Forum User
Hi

For some reason I can't work out how to pm you!? I would be interested in seeing the chair you had made if possible. Also how do you think we would go about getting the chair once it was made? We are up in Cheshire. We could try and pick up but it is such a long way with everything going on at the moment.

Many thanks.

Re: HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE 2 years, 10 months ago #74268

Hi there, If you send me an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it I will be able to send you pictures.
I really don't know what we would have done. it was so important so our little girl to play independently.
I am sure there are cheap courier would be available

Re: HIP SPICA CHAIRS For SALE 2 years, 8 months ago #74860

bump
  • Page:
Bookmark & Share This Page:

Welcome to STEPS. We are a national charity supporting children and adults affected by a lower limb condition such as clubfoot or a hip condition. Our website is a great source of information but if you would like to talk to someone please call our helpline on 01925 750271 or email info@steps-charity.org.uk.

Supporting & guiding
Training & educating
Empowering & enabling
Providing & connecting
Seeking & campaigning

foot icon

for current updates

Click Here

Address: STEPS, Wright House, Crouchley Lane, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 0AS